Bark & Whiskers - Complete Probiotics
Formerly Dr. Mercola Healthy Pets, their reinvented line, Bark & Whiskers™, brings the same veterinarian-formulated products you know and love with a touch of playfulness – because who says wholesome health can’t be fun?
Continue taking the lead in your pet’s health with Bark & Whiskers™ Complete Probiotics, a fan favorite product that supports gastrointestinal health with 38 billion CFU of beneficial bacteria from 14 carefully selected strains. These health-promoting strains survive stomach acid to reach your dog’s or cat’s small intestine, unlike some acidophilus-based products.
Bowel health is one of the top 10 reasons owners bring their pets for healthcare. Supporting your pet’s gastrointestinal health is a key factor in helping to make sure your pet is living the best life possible.
Probiotics can put your pet on the path to better health, as long as you choose one that delivers all that it claims.
With Complete Probiotics for Pets, you can take an important step toward keeping your pet’s digestive system happy and thriving, and help to boost their immunity.
The remarkable Complete Probiotics for Pets:
- For cats and dogs
- A healthy balance of gut bacteria by promoting the optimal environment for the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- The production of enzymes and lactic acid for healthy digestive processes and colon pH balance.
- Healthy, normal immune system function.
- The production of important hormones that influence mood, such as serotonin, and B vitamins, especially folic acid, biotin and vitamin K.
- Healthy, normal metabolism and detoxification processes.
- Regularity and appropriate bowel transit time.
Bifidobacterium Lactis, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Bifidobacterium Breve, Streptococcus Thermophiles, Saccharomyces Boulardii, Bifidobacterium Animalis, Enterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Bacillus Coagulans, Microcystaline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide
We Also Recommend