Icelandic+ - Lamb Horn
The Icelandic+ Lamb Horn is a natural chew that helps your dog’s gums to be “brushed” as it is made of thousands of small fibers. If your dog’s teeth are not regularly brushed, you may experience some gum bleeding with their first Horn. This is natural and is actually a benefit as the horn's fibers are “scrubbing" the gum line. With continued use and additional Horns, you will see a remarkable difference in the health of your dog’s gum line and whiter teeth.
- Made of Keratin, not a bone
- Long-Lasting & Nutrient-Rich
- Reduce tartar & plaque build-up for healthier gums and teeth
- Peace of mind – cleaned, boiled, and baked within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations
- 100% Edible
- No additives, no preservatives, no supplements
- 100% Single Ingredient Dog Treat
As with all dog chews, take the horn away if it becomes small enough to swallow. Always supervise while your dog is enjoying an Icelandic+ Lamb Horn.
Icelandic Lamb Horn
Protein (Min) 84.3%, Fat (Min) 0.4%, Ash (Max) 0.73%, Moisture (Max) 9.3%
Small or Large
*Icelandic+ Large Lamb Horns come in a variety of natural colors
We Also Recommend