Dr. Mercola - GI Support
Just like with humans, dogs and cats occasionally have loose stools or get sick to their stomachs. And also like humans, sometimes you can pinpoint the cause, and sometimes, you can’t.
Digestive distress must always be taken seriously. The underlying reasons for your pet’s loose stools or vomiting are important to know. You must rule out any medical concerns, and only your trusted vet can do that. For brief, non-serious episodes of GI distress, you can provide extra support to help your pet feel better fast.
GI Support for Cats & Dogs is designed for use during occasional, acute gastrointestinal events. This unique formula includes nine herbs that have a long history of use in both humans and animals. This original blend is designed to help:
- Great for dogs and cats
- Support the normal flow of bile for normal waste removal and bowel function
- Promote the proper digestion of fats and proteins for gentler digestion of foods
- Reduce occasional loose stools or constipation due to stress or changes in diet
- Aid intestinal health and a healthy gut mucosa
- Support a normal inflammatory response in your pet’s GI tract
- Support the protective layers of your pet’s bowel
- Promote normal bowel function
Active Ingredients: Slippery Elk Bark, Organic Chamomile Flower, Organic Fennel Seed, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf, Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (Glycyrrhiza) Root Extract, Artichoke (Cynara Cardunculus Var. Scolymus) Leaf Extract, Berberine HCI (From Philodendron Amurense) Bark, Oregon grape Root, Peppermint Leaf
Inactive Ingredients: Beef Liver, Organic Gum Acacia
We Also Recommend
Answers - Detailed Chicken - Raw Dog Food - Various Sizes (Hillsborough County FL Delivery Only)